You live and breathe scheduling, producing and delivering, on time, all the time. This is FUN for you. It means you thrive on pressure and enjoy conquering your own hectic, fast-paced schedule because it creates sanity for everyone else’s schedules. You are keenly aware that what you do impacts our bottom line AND our customer satisfaction. Being the hub of the agency and holding a key role in keeping things humming along smoothly is incredibly motivating to you. If you derive deep satisfaction in quietly making a huge impact on your co-workers and our clients, this could be your opportunity to be a game-changer each day.
The Production Manager (PM) works hand-in-hand with all of the agency’s departments and external resources to oversee all of the projects the agency produces. You have a wealth of knowledge and experience, and you are a master of the right details. You use this combination of skills and expertise to ensure that the vision of the creative department and our promise to the client is brought to life in the very best way, while making sure that budgets and timelines are met.
You’re responsible for: ensuring tasks are assigned and scheduled out; resources are negotiated and allocated correctly; communicating and following up with all participants to ensure projects are on track and within budget; resolving schedule, production and delivery issues; and proactively escalating concerns when appropriate.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in fields such as business, marketing, art, design, engineering.
- Minimum of five years experience in a similar role; agency experience is preferred.
- Deeply knowledgeable about all aspects of traditional and digital marketing communications.
- Excel in motivating and leading people, both internally with colleagues and externally with contractors, vendors and clients.
- Excellent oral and written communication, with a superlative ability to clearly and precisely communicate the essence of what is needed, when it is needed, and how it is needed.
- Meticulous attention to details; retain and deploy the specific requirements and nuances that each project and/or client requires.
- Great at negotiations, especially when working with media buys and vendors/contractors.
- Excel in problem-solving; able to find creative, satisfactory solutions to sometimes conflicting, complex or challenging requests.
- Organized and accurate. Follow processes and procedures, but be conscientious about continuously improving or creating more efficient and effective methods for the agency.
- Excellent follow-through.
- Able to determine what expertise, skills and talents are required, then find the appropriate resource.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN IN-OFFICE POSITION. REMOTE CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.