Looking for MORE?
We are a woman-owned strategic marketing and communications agency based in Raleigh, NC. Founded in 2008, our diverse team of subject matter experts is unified in our purpose: to help our clients transform and influence the way their brand is perceived, both internally and externally.
We are dedicated to creating customer success — not just customer happiness — through results-driven, award-winning creative solutions that are always grounded in strategy. We prioritize the right things and see the BIG picture with a unique and often unexpected perspective. That’s why we’re often considered an extension of our client’s team. Our relationships, with each other and our clients, are not transactional, but are deeply rooted in trust, respect and true collaboration.
Been there, done that, and ready to lead?
We operate with a start-up mentality. We don’t run merely on a great idea; our smart ideas require the constant support of a skilled team where individuals understand the correct function of each factor to successfully nurture and develop the whole.
Although we’re always learning, this is the place where your contributions are based on your expertise and experience. The kind of experience that enables you to be a thought leader who can think three steps ahead to guide our clients on their path to success.
If you have that ‘it’ factor — a unique combination of relationship chemistry, innovative thinking, strategic design, expert talent and a desire for continuous growth based on outcomes — this could be the place for you.
You live and breathe scheduling, producing and delivering, on time, all the time. This is FUN for you. It means you thrive on pressure and enjoy conquering your own hectic, fast-paced schedule because it creates sanity for everyone else’s schedules. You are keenly aware that what you do impacts our bottom line AND our customer’s satisfaction. Being the hub of the agency and holding a key role in keeping things humming along smoothly is incredibly motivating to you. If you derive deep satisfaction in quietly making a huge impact for your co-workers and our clients, this could be your opportunity to be a game changer each day.
The Production Manager (PM) works hand-in-hand with all of the agency’s departments and external resources to oversee all of the projects the agency produces. You have a wealth of knowledge and experience, and you are a master of the right details. You use this combination of skills and expertise to ensure that the vision of the creative department and our promise to the client is brought to life in the very best way, while making sure that budgets and timelines are met.
You’re responsible for: ensuring tasks are assigned and scheduled out; resources are negotiated and allocated correctly; communicating and following up with all participants to ensure projects are on track and within budget; resolving schedule, production and delivery issues; and proactively escalating concerns when appropriate.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in fields such as business, marketing, art, design, engineering.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role; agency experience is preferred.
- Deeply knowledgeable about all aspects of traditional and digital marketing communications.
- Excel in motivating and leading people, both internally with colleagues and externally with contractors, vendors and clients.
- Excellent oral and written communications, with superlative ability to clearly and precisely communicate the essence of what is needed, when it is needed, and how it is needed.
- Meticulous attention to details; retain and deploy the specific requirements and nuances that each project and/or client requires.
- Great at negotiations, especially when working with media buys and vendors/contractors.
- Excel in problem-solving; able to find creative, satisfactory solutions to sometimes conflicting, complex or challenging requests.
- Organized and accurate. Follow processes and procedures, but conscientious about continuously improving or creating more efficient and effective methods for the agency.
- Excellent follow-through.
- Able to determine what expertise, skills and talents are required, then find the appropriate resource.