Social Media Coordinator
Job Description – Social Media Coordinator
Full-Time Position, Raleigh Location
As our Social Media Coordinator, you are an integral part of our team. Your role is to execute the client’s strategic social media plan, which is often a key component of the client’s overarching integrated marketing campaign.
And your work doesn’t stop there. That’s because you share our passion to see how we can improve key performance results. We work together to review the reports you generate to see if we reached our targets. Together, we develop recommendations that are based on the team’s analysis on what worked, what didn’t work, and why.
One of the reasons you enjoy this aspect of marketing communications is because it is constantly changing. Keeping your finger on the pulse of social trends is exciting for you and at Able&Co., you’re expected to bring those insights to the table.
Your collaborative style, desire to continuously improve processes, and creative problem-solving skills enable you to make insightful contributions to the team. As a team member, you recognize that being fully engaged helps to lift all of us towards achieving, and even surpassing, our clients’ expectations while ensuring we have a healthy bottom line.
If you derive deep satisfaction in making a huge impact for your co-workers and our clients, combined with the opportunity to do and achieve MORE, this could be the place for you to be a game changer each day.
Our Social Media Coordinator ensures that the operations of a social media campaign is running smoothly, on time and on budget, according to each client’s strategic marketing plan. The social media component typically focuses on how to increase brand awareness through effective use of social media outlets, in conjunction with all other tactics. The Social Media Coordinator works hand-in-hand with the Strategy and Creative teams to develop strategically engaging yet efficient solutions to help our clients achieve their objectives.
- Ensure the operations of each client’s social media campaign are running smoothly
- Use social media marketing tools to launch, build and maintain clients’ brands, such as:
- Google Places
- Google Analytics
- Google Console
- Coordinate paid digital campaigns
- Share data analytics with Able&Co. team members to develop optimized social media posting dates and times, platforms, and types of content and topics.
- Interact and build engagement with our client’s customers, vendors, and other stakeholders through posts, comments, and replies.
- Monitor online posts that mention the client in order to mediate the impact of negative comments.
- Share positive testimonials with the client’s current followers to strengthen customer relationships.
- Research social media trends and inform the Able&Co. team of changes that may impact or enhance our Work.
- Create monthly SEO reports and quarterly client reports that address the Key Performance Indicators for each client’s social media campaigns.
Team Member Responsibilities
- Advise creative and account teams on changes within platforms we are currently using.
- Understand each client’s voice and messaging strategy and assess the look, tone and feel of the client’s content to ensure engagement with each client’s audience.
- Provide trends and insights to recommend improvements to the overall processes and policies.
- Remain up-to-date on Able&Co. and client workflow changes, best practices, brand standards, operational guidelines, policy updates and Community Standards.
Social Media Coordinator Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in internet marketing, journalism or related field.
- One to three years experience in sales, advertising, customer service or public relations.
- Proven ability to use social media to launch, maintain or build a brand.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and other social media platforms’ best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Understanding of social media KPIs.
- Experience with audience and customer persona research.
- Portfolio demonstrating the ability to generate engaging social media copy and graphics, including the creation of social media and digital ad templates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication capabilities that demonstrates an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in using social media platforms and tools that analyze social media platforms.
- Sprout experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to use research to identify social media trends and tools.
- Self-starter, brings new ideas and is collaborative in approach.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to organize tasks for self and others is essential.
- Able to work according to schedules that often have tight deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills for tracking several projects and programs at the same time.
Looking for MORE?
We are a woman-owned strategic marketing and communications agency based in Raleigh, NC. Founded in 2008, our diverse team of subject matter experts is unified in our purpose: to help our clients transform and influence the way their brand is perceived, both internally and externally.
We are dedicated to creating customer success — not just customer happiness — through results-driven, award-winning creative solutions that are always grounded in strategy. We prioritize the right things and see the BIG picture with a unique and often unexpected perspective. That’s why we’re often considered an extension of our client’s team. Our relationships, with each other and our clients, are not transactional but are deeply rooted in trust, respect, and true collaboration.
Been there, done that, and ready to lead?
We operate with a start-up mentality. We don’t run merely on a great idea; our smart ideas require the constant support of a skilled team where individuals understand the correct function of each factor to successfully nurture and develop the whole.
Although we’re always learning, this is the place where your contributions are based on your expertise and experience. The kind of experience that enables you to be a thought leader who can think three steps ahead to guide our clients on their path to success.
If you have that ‘it’ factor — a unique combination of relationship chemistry, innovative thinking, strategic design, expert talent, and a desire for continuous growth based on outcomes − this could be the place for you.