Do you find that people gravitate to you because it’s in your DNA to help? Whether it’s a customer or colleague, you don’t see your role as ‘selling’; you see it as ‘helping’. This connection enables you to build and leverage your relationships to be sure our creatives know exactly what’s needed to make our customers happy. Customers know that you’ll do your very best to always offer the right solution and see projects all the way through, on time and on budget. And our creative team counts on your ability to listen and convey the essence of what’s needed so they can deliver fantastic Work that’s right the first time. If cultivating long-term relationships is how you define success and get things done, this could be the opportunity that’s made for you!
- Meet with assigned clients frequently, serving as the liaison between the client and the agency.
- Discuss strategy with clients and help to develop campaigns.
- Present creative proposals to clients for approval, ensure that all elements are aligned with the client’s brand and style guidelines.
- Address any issues or delays that affect the project, as well as resolve clients’ feedback.
- Deliver completed, error-free projects on time and within budget.
- Work on multiple accounts and projects with a sense of urgency, attention to detail and superlative organizational skill.
- Diligently keep on top of administrative tasks, such as completing creative briefs; client contact reports; developing or proofing proposals and presentations; setting up client folders; managing the project status in the project management system; coordinating schedules, appointments and meetings, etc.
- Oversee tracking and analysis of client campaigns; coordinate with the team to provide accurate reporting.
- Manage quarterly and annual client reviews; manage client’s annual marketing plan development and budgeting.
- Represent the agency at events, industry meetings, trade shows and marketing conferences.
- Assist in competitor and industry research.
- Assist with developing estimates and managing budgets for multiple clients.
- Assist with the acquisition of new accounts.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, business, marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in marketing, advertising, project management and/or account management.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is a plus.
- Experience working in an environment requiring high collaboration and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to connect and engage with a variety of personalities, both on the client and agency side.
- Experience with following or developing processes to streamline procedures that improve efficiency and increase productivity.
- Creative problem-solver with a deep understanding of the marketing and communications industry and current trends.
- Proven ability to anticipate obstacles and develop appropriate solutions with the team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Willing and able to travel, occasionally overnight.