When a strategy is approved, you know it’s your time to shine. As a true practitioner and expert in marrying narrative and visual design to a strategy, you’re in your element when you sweat the details. You are a master at choosing colors, fonts, kerning and spacing, and have a sense of deep satisfaction when you pull it all together to guide the appearance of the finished product. To ensure your aesthetics are carried through, you welcome the chance to oversee a project or marketing campaign and enjoy being involved in all stages of the process. As a valued team member, you readily chime in with guidance, constructive criticism, motivation and ideas. If this sounds like a place where you’ll thrive, it could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Create and maintain the visual look for all of our clients’ traditional and digital work, from inception to completion.
- Ensure a high standard of visual execution across all channels and campaigns, ie, the materials are aesthetically engaging, the messaging is clear, the clients’ branding and style is adhered to, and the product is of high quality and error-free.
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm concepts and/or work through challenges.
- Ability to work well with copywriters.
- Ability to firmly grasp the strategic intent and translate this into beautifully conceived, persuasive work that delivers the client’s objectives.
- Technically proficient and able to be independently hands-on to personally produce all elements required for projects and campaigns.
- Able to pitch concepts internally to the Creative Director and/or Strategy Team.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in design, fine arts, graphic arts or communications. In lieu of a degree in these fields, experience is acceptable.
- Minimum of two to five years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation, illustration and animation.
- Broad understanding of marketing design and layout.
- Experience in generating a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts.
- Confidence to explain and support your thinking.
- Flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients.
- Keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
- Resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- Solid hands-on knowledge of branding and brand systems, brand repositioning, marketing campaigns and creative development for traditional and digital tactics is required.
- Proficiently skilled in the latest art and design packages. Technical proficiency with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD, PowerPoint, Keynote, web-based CMS and other programs is required.
- Able and willing to travel to assist with on-location projects, such as photo or video shoots.